Where Power Service stands apart from a standard LACT unit, is that we also produce a LACT with a pipeline pump inside the main unit, that boosts pressures to 750 PSI. Providing non pulsing, continuous flow into the pipeline. For the PLC and controls, we offer various different setups.
- Either a control rack attached to the outside of the building
- A setup on an attached porch
- Or we can build an integrated or separate unit that can house all the electrical components
Power Service fabricates our LACT units for API-11N & B31-3 standards, including hyro-testing and radiography. All units are thoroughly tested before leaving our state-of-the-art LACT skid assembly facility and all our cold-weather units are fully insulated in the walls and floor.
- Full API-11N compliance
- Integrated pipeline pump
- Truck loading and unloading
- ACT skids
- Multiple meter runs
- Optional enclosure for cold weather packages
|Sizes||2" - 8" Meters|
|Discharge Pressure||1440+ PSIG|