With over 5,000 successful installations and our designs proven track record, our Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (LACT) unit, is a perfect example of our product quality and customer service to match the drive for new and innovated ways to make your site run efficiently as possible.
Where Power Service stands apart from a standard LACT unit, is that we also produce a LACT with a pipeline pump inside the main unit, that boosts pressures to 750 PSI. Providing non pulsing, continuous flow into the pipeline. For the PLC and controls, we offer various different setups.
- Either a control rack attached to the outside of the building
- A setup on an attached porch
- Or we can build an integrated or separate unit that can house all the electrical components
Power Service fabricates our LACT units for API-11N & B31-3 standards, including hyro-testing and radiography. All units are thoroughly tested before leaving our state-of-the-art LACT skid assembly facility and all our cold-weather units are fully insulated in the walls and floor.
- Full API-11N compliance
- Integrated pipeline pump
- Truck loading and unloading
- ACT skids
- Multiple meter runs
- Optional enclosure for cold weather packages
|Sizes||2" - 8" Meters|
|Discharge Pressure||1440+ PSIG|