Machine Tools & Manufacturing Supplies
Source your supplies from DNOW and keep your production line moving. We carry a broad range of products to support manufacturing facilities in energy, aerospace, automotive, medical and other industries. DNOW is your turnkey supplier for high-quality cutting tools and metalworking fluids, as well as a variety of services including fluid care, maintenance programs, and tool repair and reconditioning.
- Tool and cutter grinding – sharpening and reconditioning service for all tooling
- Fluid care and maintenance – on-site programs including fluid identification and cataloging, disoposal, monitoring and analysis, optimization, machine cleaning, lab reporting, and employee training
- Tooling identification and cataloging – working with customer manufacturing and engineering teams to identify and catalog all tooling assets
- Cycle time optimization – evaluation of existing or new processes, considering equipment, CNC programming, and tool selection to improve productivity, profitability, and throughput
Repair ServicesOur technicians monitor tool repairs, which are tracked in the system software:
- Tools marked "repair" are replaced and sent out for repair.
- Repaired tools are marked "repaired" upon return.
- Cutting tool life-cycles are monitored to remove them from circulation at end-of-life.
- The system tracks when and what repairs are performed, as well as repair costs.
- Product delivery – daily deliveries often available from one of our global locations
- Assembly kitting – based on customer planning and scheduling processes
- On-site consigned inventory – fixed- and variable-quantity consignments, depending on a customer facility's unique needs
- Dedicated support inventory – additional inventory stocked at a dedicated regional warehouse to ensure timely access to critical material
- Client-owned inventory – assistance for customers in setting appropriate min/max levels and re-order points to drive optimal use of inventory budget and increase efficiency
- Analytics and reporting – monitoring performance of suppliers, carriers, customers, and employees
Automated Tool Crib ManagementDNOW's all-inclusive inventory control system improves customer ability to distribute and track tools and other supplies, leading to increased control and visibility, increased fill rates, and increased accountability.
- Industrial vending – advanced hardware, software, and complete setup and support for customer tool crib and point-of-use vending. See the Industrial Vending page for more information.
- Software – designed to make it easy to manage industrial vending machines and traditional tool crib or store areas. Automated processes track items after issue, return, or transfer, and a dashboard interface gives access to 200+ standard reports.
Precision Measuring Tools
- Depth/Bore gauges
- Bases, stands
- Material testing
- Cutting fluids
- Cleaners, degreasers
- Machine lubricants
- Misting systems
- Hoses, nozzles
- Parts washers
- Layout fluids, removers
- Rotary tables
- Pallet systems
- Air compressors
- Cut-off saws
- Arbor presses
- Band saws
- Belt/Disc grinders
- Bench grinders
- Cold saws
- Drill grinders
- Drill presses
- Milling machines
- Surface grinders
- Tool/Cutter grinding systems