We are committed to meeting customer expectations and delivering value through reduction of capital employed, decreased total cost of maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products, and utilizing a supply chain that maximizes efficiencies through process improvements. We offer several solutions:
- Full range of outsourced inventory management programs
- Expert warehouse and second-tier management
- Leveraged buying power
- Performance measurement
- Spend analysis and management
- Consolidated orders and inventory
- Safety services
As the customer's single point of contact, we automate recurring orders and manage all ordering, receiving, distribution, and payment for MRO materials. We can help our customers reduce their supplier base and eliminate the associated costs, while maintaining the technical product support and expertise that your supplier base provides. Integrated supply allows for reduction of internal costs, such as inventory holding, transaction costs, manpower, procurement, and payables.
Field Audits and Material Valuation
As a service to our customers, DNOW conducts field audits on inventories as a means of identifying materials that are available for redeployment or disposal. The audit teams fill gaps in our customers’ employee base required to identify, count, classify, and value materials. We also provide the resources to put data in a format acceptable for entry into surplus inventory systems.
Warehouse Management Services
Efficiently managing warehouses and inventories is one of our core competencies. We provide the expertise and the technical systems to assist in the management of any warehousing requirements.
DistributionNOW’s project management team helps our customers focus on their core competencies, while we provide their Engineering, Operations, and Construction departments with AFE preparation and costing, sourcing, procurement services, expediting, staging, shipping, and receiving. We have a history of helping our customers reduce costs and improve operational efficiencies.
For more information, please visit our Project Management page.
In addition to the breadth of safety products we supply, we offer a range of site services:
- Training (product and regulatory)
- Respirator fit testing, cleaning, and repair (negative and positive pressure)
- Portable gas detection maintenance and repair
- Fire extinguisher maintenance, inspection, and repair
- Installation and service of fixed gas detection
- Rental services
- Safety trailers for turnarounds and capital projects
- Equipment inspections (fall protection, Level A suits, ladders, slings)
For more information, please visit our Safety Services page.