For a more complete list of our product categories and suppliers, visit our Products page.
Quality and Safety Management
DistributionNOW is supported by an effective Quality Management System (QMS), accredited and certified to the International Standard ISO 9001. A copy of our certificates are available below:
- ISO 9001 Certificate - Canada DC (Edmonton, AB)
- ISO 9001 Certificate - Canada Process Solutions (Edmonton, AB)
- APEGA Permit - Canada Process Solutions (Edmonton, AB)
- CWB Certificate - Canada Process Solutions (Edmonton, AB)
- Partnerships in Injury Reduction COR - DNOW Canada ULC (Alberta)
Canada Process Solutions
DistributionNOW Canada Process Solutions is focused on providing the best in complete solutions for a wide range of markets. We partner with our customers to deliver solutions for a wide range of requirements:
- Initial design and fabrication of production skid packages
- Sale, rental, lease-to-own, and rebuilt equipment exchange for rotating and process equipment
- Comprehensive 24/7 in-shop and field service
Find out more in our Canada Process Solutions brochure.
Artificial Lift Solutions
Dura Products, a DistributionNOW Company based in Canada, focuses on the design and manufacture of high end rod pumping systems and production accessories. They strive to provide superior quality, fit for purpose equipment that will provide their customers with the most cost effective method of producing hydrocarbons.
- Dura Products - Product Guide
- Dura Products - Product Catalog
- Auto Deployment and Retrieval Tool (DART) Product Sheet
- Quick Change Packing System Product Sheet
- Universal Pump Hold Down Product Sheet
Surface Power Equipment
Shearer, a DistributionNOW Company based in Canada, specializes in new and remanufactured single- and multi-cylinder oilfield engines, commercial generators, parts, and service. Located in Edmonton, AB, they have more than 30 years of experience providing solutions for all of their customers’ engine needs. Their broad selection of products and the availability of their knowledgeable, certified mechanics ensure the quickest and most economical solutions.
Canadian Pumping Systems
The Canadian Pumping Systems group, located in Edmonton, AB, provides custom pump fabrication, pump unitization packages, commissioning, training, and field service to meet customers’ specific pumping requirements worldwide.
Innovative production engineering and quality manufacturing processes result in durable, high-performance pumps that provide years of reliable service:
- Simplex, duplex, triplex, and quintuplex
- Progressing cavity
Canadian Pumping Systems also specializes in the sales, fabrication, and support of turnkey pump packages and pump unitizations. Our technical team applies years of experience to deliver optimal pumping solutions based on material selection, service application, and performance criteria.
Call or visit one of our many locations, and see what DNOW can do for you!